WOLF NORD – 205/55R16 (M+S)
8 in stock
WOLF TIRES NORD tires are tailored to countries with harsh climates, providing excellent traction on ice and snow.
All-season tyre adapted for using on an off-seasonal basis. Wolf All Season tire with a directional tread pattern intended primarily for driving on melting snow and wet road (50%), as well as for snow- or dry road- conditions (50%). It is possible to use as summer tire.
WOLF TYRES ALL SEASON
|Model||Wolf Tyres All Season|
|Tyre type||All season tyre|
|Price in EURO with VAT included||44,90|
- v –shaped design Facilitates improved tyre-to-road adherence capacity and demonstrate steady control of the vehicle
- Large-size lamellar blocks Provide maximum vehicle steerability on snow-covered roads and facilitate maneuvers
- The flat spot of the tyre-to-road contact (contact patch) is more efficient Continuous tyre tread contour features a larger contact patch due to the minimized area of inactive zones thus resulting in excellent road holding capacity
- Straight lamellae on the shoulder blocks Improve course-holding ability
- Improved mixture composition in the rubber compound for tyre tread Rubber compound involving silica (SiO2) results in improved traction and grip capacity on dry and wet surfaces
- Directional tread pattern with deep grooves reaching the shoulder zones Provide timely removal of water and thawed snow off the contact patch, prevent aquaplaning and promote the self-cleaning of the tread
All season tire